The gold CIL process is mainly used in the oxide ore which has low grade of silver , its more economize and has more benefit . Process introduction CIL process is mainly include : decontaminate , concentrate before leaching , leaching and adsorption , desorption and electrowinning , hydrometallurgy , regeneration of activated carbon ， tailings filting , waste water treatement and so on .
Table of ContentsProject DescriptionEngineering DesignNon Process Facilities The pouring of the first dore bar on April 21, 1983, marked the conclusion of an engineering and construction project which brought about the revival of mining in Mercur Canyon, 105 km southwest of Salt Lake City, Utah. Previous mining activity in the canyon had ceased at the beginning of World War II, when ...
The BFD of the overall process is shown in Figure 1. The PFD for Unit 100, shown in Figure 2, is designed to reduce 41.5 tons/hr of gold ore from a feed range of 2 5 to 160 microns. The mined ore is fed using a Grizzly Feeder, F 101, into a Jaw Crusher, J 101, where 80% of the ore is crushed to 1.75 or smaller. The remaining 20%
Mineral processing, art of treating crude ores and mineral products in order to separate the valuable minerals from the waste rock, or gangue. It is the first process that most ores undergo after mining in order to provide a more concentrated material for the procedures of extractive metallurgy.
low grade gold ore. Basically the ore is piled to a given height on an inclined impermeable surface, a so called leach pad. A sprinkler system provides a continuous spray of alkaline cyanide solution that percolates through the ore dissolving the gold. The gold bearing or pregnant solution is collected and pumped to a gold recovery plant.
Carbon In Leach project in Côte dIvoire. A gold processing plant in Song County, Henan Province adopts flotation + cyanide leaching + carbon slurry adsorption process. The final product is gold loaded carbon, and cyanide tailings are directly discharged after pressure filtration. In actual production, the concentrating plant often has the phenomenon of process interruption and operation stoppage due to equipment failure, which greatly reduces the equipment operation rate and seriously ...
This is done by contacting the carbon with a solution of sodium cyanide and sodium hydroxide at high temperatures . This results in the reversal of the adsorption process with most of the gold desorbing from the carbon back into solution.